Looking for testers!

New releases and more are announced here. Please make sure to read this forum prior to posting.
Paul
Site Admin

Looking for testers!

Postby Paul » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:01 am

Hi all,

To extend the usage of the shoutbox, I am currently working on a add on app (For iOS and Android) to use the shoutbox from your mobile phone or tablet. For these apps, I am looking for some testers.
These testers will receive early access to the app, free usage during the testing period, and bonus credits when adding a new board (During the testing period).
If you want to apply for testing, please create a new account (Do not apply with the test user, it will be denied!)here at ajax-shoutbox.com, and apply to this group: memberlist.php?g=9&mode=group Once you are added to the group, you will have access to the App forum at viewforum.php?f=8

Current planning:
Due to the required development time, it will take a bit of time before both the android and the iOS apps are finished. Currently it is planned to have the iOS app available for testing in Januari, and the Android app available in late Februari.

Paul.

Paul
Site Admin

Re: Looking for testers!

Postby Paul » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:24 pm

The first users has received a invite today for testing the app on iOS. If you want to test the app, please request access to the group and I will send you a invite.

Paul
Site Admin

Re: Looking for testers!

Postby Paul » Sat May 02, 2015 3:08 pm

In the upcoming weeks, the first version of the Android app will be available for alpha tester.

If you want to join in testing the alpha for android, please join the following Google+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/109 ... 4343615060

Return to “Announcements”